“Steve Sarkisian is building Alabama in Austin”

I watched a Wolverine podcast in which one of the guys said he watched the Texas v. Colorado State game and the Longhorns wide receivers couldn't get separation. I don't if he was just trying to make his guys feel good or he was lying about watching the game. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Quinncent McManning, Jr. said:

Too much rat poison. Still nervous about this game despite the perceived advantages. 

@Bobby Burton @CJ Vogel @Blake Munroe

We should be nervous. Seems like many are acting like this is a walk in the park (and hopefully we win). Michigan hasn’t lost a home game since the COVID year.

In 2022 they didn’t allow more than 27 points until TCU beat them in the playoffs, and allowed under 20 points ten times (6 games they allowed 10 or fewer points).

in 2023 they didn’t allow more than 24 points all season and held their first 10 opponents to 15 points or fewer (in 7 of those games they allowed 7 points or less).

Ohio State has been recruiting at a high level and Michigan has beaten tOSU 3 straight years and OSU hasn’t scored more than 27 points in any of those games.

And OSU had CJ Stroud (no 2 overall draft pick in 2023), 4 first round WR draft picks in Marvin Harrison Jr  (4th ovrerall pick in 2024, Jaxon Smith-Njigba (20th overall pick in 2023), Garrett Wilson (10th overall pick in 2022), Chris Olave (11th overall pick in 2022).

That’s not to mention several OL that were highly drafted.

• Hook 'Em 5

17 minutes ago, marathon said:

We should be nervous. Seems like many are acting like this is a walk in the park (and hopefully we win). Michigan hasn’t lost a home game since the COVID year.

In 2022 they didn’t allow more than 27 points until TCU beat them in the playoffs, and allowed under 20 points ten times (6 games they allowed 10 or fewer points).

in 2023 they didn’t allow more than 24 points all season and held their first 10 opponents to 15 points or fewer (in 7 of those games they allowed 7 points or less).

Ohio State has been recruiting at a high level and Michigan has beaten tOSU 3 straight years and OSU hasn’t scored more than 27 points in any of those games.

And OSU had CJ Stroud (no 2 overall draft pick in 2023), 4 first round WR draft picks in Marvin Harrison Jr  (4th ovrerall pick in 2024, Jaxon Smith-Njigba (20th overall pick in 2023), Garrett Wilson (10th overall pick in 2022), Chris Olave (11th overall pick in 2022).

Strong strong point. We about to buss it wide open though.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, harveycmd said:

I watched a Wolverine podcast in which one of the guys said he watched the Texas v. Colorado State game and the Longhorns wide receivers couldn't get separation. I don't if he was just trying to make his guys feel good or he was lying about watching the game. 

They both have a 2 score lost by Michigan

19 minutes ago, marathon said:

I hope you are right. Hook’em.

I agree the team shouldn’t get ahead of themselves but I think losing all those guys & Harbaugh will make a big difference. Our team was flying around the field on both sides & we were so spoiled last year with our run defense that I don’t think it was too bad against CSU. Michigan is better but I think we will rise up to the challenge in the game.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, goattalk100 said:

I agree the team shouldn’t get ahead of themselves but I think losing all those guys & Harbaugh will make a big difference. Our team was flying around the field on both sides & we were so spoiled last year with our run defense that I don’t think it was too bad against CSU. Michigan is better but I think we will rise up to the challenge in the game.

We should win this game.  We have the experience advantage at the key positions including coaching.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, marathon said:

Alabama had never lost a home game by double digits with Saban as head coach until last year...