Sooner Schadenfraude

Would not be surprised to see a QB change from them before playing Texas, especially if Tennessee does what I think they will do to OU.  But the biggest problem with OU rn is their OL and it’s not even close.  Their OL looks like looks like Texas’ OL in Sark’s 1st and 2nd seasons here as HC.  Their special teams is hit or miss.  I think their punter is good and their kicker is better than last year, but they have had trouble catching kicks.  Their defense is solid for the first time since 2009 and is the strength of their team so far.

3 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Maybe 6-6

They better win this weekend because Tenn will beat them by 17-21, and they will lose at Auburn the following week 

Tennessee will beat them probably by 28-38 if Tennessee defense is as good it was last night along with OUs poor offense.

29 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Maybe 6-6

They better win this weekend because Tenn will beat them by 17-21, and they will lose at Auburn the following week 

I could easily see them losing every SEC game, which would be just four wins for the season. I still think they find a way to beat South Carolina at home (not a given by any means), getting them to five. I think six is the max barring some miraculous turn around. Toward the end of that podcast, the Soonerscoop guys mentioned that they don't think Venables will replace Arnold with Hawkins before the tail end of the season because of the amount of money invested. 

35 minutes ago, Orange Guitar said:

Who is better. OU or Notre dame?

I say ND both offenses don’t look that good but Houston moved the ball on OU and probably would have won if they didn’t have so many penalties