Four-star RB Rickey Stewart on Texas "That's really my dream school"

1 minute ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Yes sir. RIP Lionel Garr

And Bobby hit on Jermichael Finley ... anyone know who Finley's step brother is? 

1 minute ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Yes sir. RIP Lionel Garr

And Bobby hit on Jermichael Finley ... anyone know who Finley's step brother is? 

Javorskie Lane

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

I'm actually catching a quick bite at Texas Roadhouse before Longhorn Livestream at 7!

You really need to make it a point to go to the Country Tavern in Kilgore next time. It is a life changing experience. lol

Best ribs I've ever had.

• Hook 'Em 2

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

You really need to make it a point to go to the Country Tavern in Kilgore next time. It is a life changing experience. lol

Best ribs I've ever had.

Went 2-3 times years ago when at Kilgore to see Eddie Jones/Huey/Mitchell, etc... Friday afternoons in the Kilgore coaches office with Coach Vallery and staff are of my favorite funny memories in the business!

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Went 2-3 times years ago when at Kilgore to see Eddie Jones/Huey/Mitchell, etc... Friday afternoons in the Kilgore coaches office with Coach Vallery and staff are of my favorite funny memories in the business!

Coach Vallery was classic!

18 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Dear will be a tough pull from Ole Miss, as of today. 

No doubt.  But if Texas can get him to visit ....

Choice recruits better than any other Coach not named Sarkisian at Texas.

I would also say Dear is the fastest 11.1 seconds to 100m football player I have ever seen.

On 2/7/2024 at 4:48 PM, Gerry Hamilton said:

Randy Garner was a heck of a talent out of here in the 90’s 

IMG_2135.jpeg

Phillip Epps in the late 70’s was a player broke my heart with a late punt return to best Daingerfield back when only one team went to the playoffs 

• Hook 'Em 1