Jump to content

Beast Texas

Supporters
  • Posts

    579
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beast Texas

  1. At this point I don't know if we can beat Ole Miss, LSU, or Florida with this offense.
  2. Y'all remember when aggy announced Marcel Reed was coming back right as the season ended last year as if he had a draft decision to make? 🤣
  3. Oof that did not look good hit wise for Horton
  4. What's even wilder is that Kentucky could be up another touchdown if they didnt drop one that was a walk in and then miss a field goal before the half.
  5. I will from now on. He is going to lose his mind when I tell him in the morning.
  6. I feel terrible that I put my son to bed at halftime. He wanted to stay up and watch but I couldn't let him stay up and watch another loss to Ohio State. Now the kid has to sleep through every game this year just due to superstition.
  7. Well, I quit drinking this year. I've lost 34 pounds and my hume health pod says my metabolic age is 6 years younger than I actually am. So I'm going to take those as my wins.
  8. Tackling from the secondary is awful outside of McDonald
  9. Alright, we have every weapon. Time for one of them to make a play.
  10. Honestly I think you bring the house at Sayin right here.
  11. I have yet to see a safety start his blitz as the offense breaks the huddle from 30 yards away
  12. If we're going to play man on Smith we have to get pressure or he's going to eat us alive
  13. Honestly the way this game started just getting some points on the board feels like a win. Now we have to keep them out of the end zone here and to start the second half.
  14. Hate that we lost that recruitment. Watched him play at McKinney. Beast.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.