Next group of in-state QB's Texas is evaluating (Tuesday 3:09 p.m. CST)

1 hour ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Rees Wise sophomore HUDL:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2Mudkf

You gotta really like this Wise kid.   Big, with somewhat of an Ehlinger type attitude.  Throws a bullet when needed.  Throws on time.  Can throw on the run.  Can run when needed.  Already had good mechanics and I'm sure he'll get better.  

Another guy I'm sure Sark is monitoring closely.

3 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Jett Suratt ... man he has very high-end accuracy and anticipation in all three levels. 

I can see your Colt comp from this morning. I just don't think his release is as quick, but then again he's a Junior in waiting. 🤠

27 minutes ago, goattalk100 said:

@Gerry Hamilton how would you rank them as prospects based on what you’ve seen?

Looking forward to Gerry's eval.  But if I was ranking, then

1)  unseen video of Will Griffen...big, fast, can throw from the pocket AND on the run...wow he good

1.1)  Rees Wise...his video, like W Griffen, doesn't even look like soph film...barring injury this guy and Griffen are going to be some wild recruitments

3)  Franz Steyn...another really good prospect

No offense to the others, but that's the way I personally see the top 3.  I'll be interested in Gerry's take.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Coachgarcia said:

I know for fact that Corey Dailey out of Seguin TX is high on their list and has major interest from The Longhorns. True 6’5”, 10.75inch hands. I don’t want to give too much away but I know this for a fact

Yep. Coach Dailey's son. 

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/14435848/656a03a932e74d0e0c8f8d47