Big12 teams feelings going forward?

Do you feel ,or think you will , that teams you couldn’t pull for will change now that they are not on our schedule and not a real recruiting rival threat? I mean all of us probably have a nephew or dad/mom connections to a , Tech etal. Another question , you think a few years down the road, Texas will garner some new following from fans of the Texas Big12 teams? 

3 minutes ago, dentonhorn said:

Do you feel ,or think you will , that teams you couldn’t pull for will change now that they are not on our schedule and not a real recruiting rival threat? I mean all of us probably have a nephew or dad/mom connections to a , Tech etal. Another question , you think a few years down the road, Texas will garner some new following from fans of the Texas Big12 teams? 

Yes, I have a cousin-in-law who is. a Tech grad. It doesn't matter who they play, he always posts Longhorn bashing on FB.  Its really pretty ridiculous.

I keep telling him the inferiority complex is showing. lol

But no, I could never pull for Tech . . unless it was against ou or aggy.

I really didn't have much disdain for any of the others, except Baylor Rape U.

As for your last question,  . . . it depends. I think some would get behind us but others will just be hoping we get embarrassed on the national stage.

When Vince played,  I think we had a lot of conference bandwagon fans. VY was a very likable guy and people looked up to him.

• Hook 'Em 1