Jump to content

HTXHorn

Supporters
  • Posts

    262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HTXHorn

  1. Totally agree. It may have a bigger impact than we think.
  2. We had unbelievable gunners the last two years. I’m curious to see who Banks moves into that role. It’s great news to see guys like Jelani moving into that position. It’s the most underrated position on the field.
  3. The new landscape of football. I still hope the brand and appeal of playing at Texas these days is making an influence. It's not Saban football but getting kids in the league should still be important.
  4. This is the best UT football coverage available, and it's not even close. Not to downplay the others, but you guys have built the all-Madden cast of commentators! I just have some explaining for why I don't answer emails the first hour of everyday.... lol
  5. I can't help but wonder what a difference this can make for a player that's still in a development phase of his career. How much "coaching" can you do with a headset that you can't do with signals?
  6. I love the speculation during offseason (primarily due to shear boredom), but each year we look back at some really terrible pre-season bad takes. Last year it was my concern at DT after Ojomo and Coburn departed for the NFL. Ever year there is going to be an impact player that steps up that we're not anticipating, and I can't wait to see who that is. My hope for this year is Collins and Lefau, with Gbenda being a leader on defense.
  7. @CJ Vogel So I would think you have more stroke at Lovejoy, being one of the greatest to ever wear #23 and all. (btw, I have no idea why this article popped up in my search the other day. This new AI used to search must be watching my YouTube channel. But I was glad I clicked on the link ... lol)
  8. I can see why you want him in a bar fight!
  9. I’d like more feedback on how Coach Baker is doing on the recruiting trail
  10. I came here to say this. The "small guy" is 275...
  11. I remember reading somewhere about Trey Moore's character and his academic achievements. I see he was offered by Princeton, Yale, Dartmouth, etc. Was he planning to go to Stanford or am I imagining that? I always like really smart players.
  12. Always wondered what exactly is a day in the life of Special Assistant to the head coach.
  13. I was wondering if DJ Campbell was going to make one of these lists. Also, Manny Muhammed.
  14. This is a damn good article CJ.
  15. Strengthening that DFW pipeline
  16. Add them to our list of new “rivals.” Leaving the Big XII doesn’t take the target off of our back.
  17. I like this. I think 10-2 or 11-1 next year may be the expectation for next year with our schedule and returning talent/transfers but staying in the top 15 every year should be the goal and hopefully new standard. Especially with the new CFP format.
  18. It's the content that brought us here!
  19. I think "disappointed" for me is a relative term. I don't gamble, but if I did, I wouldn't put money on my expectations. 10 wins in our inaugural year in the SEC should be considered a success.
  20. This makes me think of something JWhitt said on 3rd and Longhorn the other day. He was saying something about the networking opportunities that are in Austin that just aren’t available in other college towns. Sounds like a good recruiting pitch to me. I’m assuming these larger corporations that have significant money to give are probably just now seeing the advertising opportunity NIL offers.
  21. The bar has been raised for me with this team. I would be disappointed with anything less than 11 season wins and 1 CFP win (maybe 2).
  22. I have two different lists. Which games do I want to see us win: Georgia, OU, A&M, Michigan Which games do I not want to see us lose: A&M, OU, Michigan, Georgia
  23. Great stuff! 🤘
  24. What's the OTF crew putting money on? Over or Under 10.5?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.