Jump to content

Tex555

Supporters
  • Posts

    94
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tex555

  1. What a stupid response from Collin.
  2. Embarrassing for the State of Texas
  3. Rewatching a lot of last year’s games, Filsaime lacked physicality. A lot of chickening fighting and trash talking. I hope the lights go on. But, as a pup, he did not bite. Regardless, I am cheering for him.
  4. MVP or not, Wemby is the best player right now
  5. Always enjoy when you interview former players. Having someone on every week would be great
  6. harveycmd, why don’t you start a new tread … call it .. Laker Fan Boy or whatever you desire. This is a Wemby tread. Just a suggestion 😀
  7. Really good film. Physical both on Off and Def. I like the offer
  8. I was not impressed with Filsame’s play last year. Not physical, but a lot of yapping. I hope he turns it around this year, but showed no bite as a pup
  9. Hockey players are another level tough. What a great game. USA, USA, USA!
  10. Love J-Whitt. Does all the dirty work to win games … plus some receptions
  11. And PJ Locke has looked good.
  12. I won’t miss his stupid Joe Dirt mustache.
  13. 8 Tackles and a sack
  14. The primary factor is the money
  15. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/47465518/quinn-ewers-said-chose-nfl-preserve-texas-relationships
  16. Merry Christmas! Thankful to be a part of this community
  17. This is why I rarely watch college BB. Miss the days of seeing a freshmen evolving to be the star of a team.
  18. I respectfully disagree. He does not lack velocity, he lacks touch on some shorter and immediate passes. That is the next level of progression for Arch
  19. 40-21. Tex
  20. That is 5 longhorns on the roster … LJh, Jaddae, B Jones, Roach and PJ
  21. Texas 20 to 17
  22. The worst trade in my lifetime .. any sport.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.