Jump to content

Deep in the heart

Supporters
  • Posts

    705
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Deep in the heart

  1. It also showed how Conner Robertson is getting his ass kicked more times than not. Hopefully they give Jackson Christian a look there during the open week.
  2. Damn, that is horrible. I hate seeing injuries because I have experienced it before. Doesn't matter who he plays for, I feel for that kid.
  3. Might as well start pillaging. I have a feeling ole BV may not last this season if OU gets boat raced by Georgia and lose to us again. There is no way they make the playoffs with that many loses. I know it's still early to think about the portal already but would Fasusi be interested with Goosby going to the NFL after this season?
  4. Marcel Reed is trash! 😂😂🤣😂😂
  5. 1. I think a 7 overall. 4th was 10 right. I saw the same missed yards to Mosley as well but Arch didn't get a lot of help from his receivers. 2. OU. I had this as a loss already and now I think this will be their Superbowl. 3. The first half start. Regardless if Raleek had the ball in the inside or out, the blocking got blown up. Cam was wide open and yes he should've caught that ball but it wasn't a TD because he had to dive for it. Arch has to put it in him. The drops were mental. I think the team is playing emotional and not with emotion the first half until Sark calms them down. Why is that? It happens every big game no matter which player causes it. We have to fix that.
  6. I love it man. You and Bobby get after it!
  7. This is an awesome feature and I think y'all need to bring it to the board. I think I agreed with @CJ Vogel on his points on 2 and 3. But I think it would be a great feature to bring to the board to let us chime in.
  8. I remember Lito Sheppard. He was a baller at Florida!
  9. I get it because there is a terrible epidemic of athletes hitting women. Point is definitely taken. You have a great day as well Sir. Hook em!
  10. I completely get where you are coming from as I have daughters. But honest question here, if the role was reversed and she chased him down and kicked him in the nuts, would that be an issue. And I'm not trying to condescending or confrontational. I just think the outrage is a little overblown because it was AI but a the same time, I am glad he took ownership of it and apologized. It shows maturity and demonstrates that he learned an important lesson about having a platform. Optics matter.
  11. I didn't realize there was so much outrage over this. I had to Google it to see it. Granted, I don't spend a lot of time on X but damn, it's wild. I mean I get it, but it is way out of hand getting so offended over a fake video. I bet there wouldn't be any outrage if someone made a fake video of her chasing down Sark and kicking him in the nuts. It's a weird flex but I guess. I'm just glad he put it to bed. Hopefully people so offended by it can let it go.
  12. I believe in Muschamp. He's kept us in this game. Sark and the offense got caught with their pants down. We should be getting blown out with the way the offense is playing. I'm really hoping they get it figured out this half. If not, Sark's play calling and HC ability needs to be questioned. I'm glad LSU is struggling too.
  13. So much for the pageantry of the regular season old school college football fans feel if they go to 24 teams.
  14. But our offer is just as good.
  15. Can't imagine this is sitting well with the Royal camp. Lane trying to get pro players to replace his younger players who've been there.
  16. I absolutely love the "spot the ball" type of attitude that Sark has when it comes to the schedule. It shows the confidence he has in his team and that he's willing to play anyone. It just sucks that we can't get rewarded for playing a stronger schedule.
  17. Man, I just never seen someone so awkward be such an elite athlete. It always looked like he was wearing flippers when he would run but he could still fly. Roy was incredible. I remember his recruitment too lol. Goes to show how old I am.
  18. I want to say Roy running away but Vaccaro was a bad man.
  19. Great write up Jeff! So do you expect Masunas to start over Townsend in 11 personnel? I'm assuming this is a general depth chart and not the depth chart for Texas St. since you have Goosby starting at LT. Would Cummings get the nod over Atkinson against Texas St.? I thought Cummings would line up at MLB and Atkinson would be lined up at WLB.
  20. This is another reason we have to win this game. Send Fakatou home with something to think about.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.