Jump to content

ElCafetero

Supporters
  • Posts

    679
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElCafetero

  1. Hopefully Lincoln’s burnt brisket can help decommit
  2. WHAT HAPPENED???? this is disappointing
  3. I also find it interesting that he takes his FSU visit immediately after us on June 15
  4. so that equals Hi got it
  5. looks like it’s crunch time
  6. I like your list on defense but I would have VY at qb,
  7. 4 star Jordan Clay out of San Antonio Madison
      • 2
      • Hook 'Em
  8. you vs the guy she told you not to worry about
  9. it's not that Facebook is "dumb" — it’s that spam and misinformation are deeply embedded, scalable, and economically incentivized, and platforms struggle to keep up.
  10. might be the best summer line up in a long time
  11. nah I’m from Texas, I just thought that this was funny bc ppl on social media actually think this is real
  12. obviously this is satire for ppl who think it’s real but I know that most Texas fans are educated enough to spot fake news
  13. you can’t make ts up😭
  14. hey Siri, play wanna be a baller by lil troy
  15. I’m pretty sure we are He’s one of our nickel prospects different position from Matthews
  16. thats not Parker livingstone thats Jordan Shipley
  17. academic weapon 📚
  18. That stretch of I-35 has to be one of the worst in the country
  19. Sad but happy to see him not coach Health should be a priority
  20. poultry is still meat
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.