Jump to content

OsasTheDestroyer

Supporters
  • Posts

    185
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OsasTheDestroyer

  1. I love AI slop sponsored by rainbet
  2. Parody account, saw it too
  3. Probably an underrated 4 star and late 27 eval
  4. cuz i’m the goat🐐
  5. Its finally happening
  6. I’m having a blasts
  7. My bet has been hedged on kalshi.
  8. It was fun while it lasted
  9. He went -11 under on 68 strokes. 2nd Place behind the defending champion Rory McIlroy
  10. The Sheriff may not have won the masters today but he did make history
  11. How did it go? Did he say anything that might make a gooner like me excited
  12. https://www.on3.com/rivals/brysen-wright-242341/ https://247sports.com/player/brysen-wright-46151659/
  13. Caught this late but he was apparently on campus yesterday.
  14. Cam Coleman did follow the longhorns instagram, and a bunch of the players if that’s any indication
  15. Please help me out here. Sick of seeing him respond to any post. The gaslighting needs to be stopped
  16. How I missed this is crazy
  17. Jeff, I meant to mention you as well initially but I couldn’t for the life of me find your @mention Thank you for taking the time to read my feedback. OTF is A+ as always
  18. Correct. Make it optional so people can still post their dumb memes. An option like that would make life so much easier for me and others. Thank you for listening Bobby. Truly
  19. Please don’t waste you time on harvey.
  20. What the hell is happening in here. How did this conversation devolve into israel?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.