Jump to content

kirktex

Supporters
  • Posts

    115
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kirktex

  1. Couldn’t disagree more. Cam Colman opens up the offense much more.
  2. He’s coming off foot injury
  3. Gotta lock those guys up. Both massive needs. Wendell Gregory will have us saying woods who?
  4. Will we go after Bo Jackson if he enters? I would hope yes
  5. Ffrench isn’t a bad loss Zina is imo
  6. Zina leaving is a disappointment
  7. IT is reporting Brunner is visiting today. Idk if that’s true. I trust this site much more.
  8. I watched his tape, he’s fast and aggressive. Seems to understand leverage and is smart from what I saw. I think he’s an upgrade to Lefau
  9. Sorry if this has been mentioned but is Cade the linebacker from Cal considered a good fit for Muschamp defense? Does the staff like him a lot?
  10. I wasn’t really a fan of the Wisconsin OL. I can say that now that he picked another school. He just isn’t what Texas needs (a big difference maker on OL)
  11. Why can’t we go after normal people as in 95% of the population that would take the significantly higher $ for same job lol
  12. Praying in the name of Jesus for his complete and total healing
  13. I want them both to lose and I believe that they will most likely both lose indeed
  14. Only a matter of time before Baugh hits portal.
  15. I love Watson and hope he’s back next year. He has a lot of upside
  16. We aren’t going to play anyone on oline that hasn’t started at least one full season of cfb and played well. If we do then we deserve to lose. This year is a win it all or bust year imo
  17. Will be interesting to see what that does with Texas portal plans
  18. Being reported by an LSU site that he isn’t signing with LSU tomorrow and will wait to sign. Then Richard Anderson posted a countdown to his signing on Instagram. One LSU site is saying that he has not shutdown his recruitment. Fake hype? Or real smoke? @Gerry Hamilton supposedly Frank Wilson won’t be RB coach and fans think he’s influencing Anderson.
  19. This means there’s a very good chance he’s in the class 🤘🏻
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.