Jump to content

Bevohorns

Supporters
  • Posts

    765
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bevohorns

  1. Farmer leaving isn't surprising I expect the staff to look for upgrades. All great guys but they aren't good enough to make it to Omaha at least with the time they have left. If pierce would have developed them better previously I think it may have been differently.
  2. What sport ??
  3. Well my expectations for this weekend and post season changed today hope I am proven wrong
  4. He posted her in his IG today its definitely true but the tik tok made it clear they were dating
  5. A shooter ?? we need those in both wbb and mbb
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.