Jump to content

Uthookem4800

Supporters
  • Posts

    495
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uthookem4800

  1. @CJ Vogel how you think del conte an eltife are feeling right now?
  2. @CJ Vogel lance heard from tennnesse anything in that
  3. How you feel about sprague an allegro for Texas?
  4. @Gerry Hamilton since losing woods an this free money up for retention
  5. @Gerry Hamilton will this free up money for Barnes?
  6. You think that will free up money for Barnes?
  7. It would be really funny if tech money whips A&M for Coleman I can see Texas tech paying what he wants.
  8. Utah ol coach has a relationship with the family recruited him
  9. @Cj Vogel what’s going on with this?
  10. I just send it thank you @Bobby Burton
  11. @Bobby Burton I just receive my mug but the handle is broken what I do to get this rectify
  12. @Bobby BurtonDoes he coached the bowl game
  13. @Jeff Howe does he coached the bowl game?
  14. @Bobby Burton Malaki Lee come on down?
  15. Oregon is the cool school with $$$$$$$ that’s powerful.
  16. @Blake Munroe they probably up there offer remember nike money?
  17. Ok @Bobby Burton then why they aren’t coming here then?
  18. Wiltfong said today that Oregon is trending for Henry?
  19. @Gerry Hamilton I bet were happy sitake stays because I could see BYU come after Sark hard with a big offer since he’s an alumn and try to lure him away an Texas will pay him more?
  20. @CJ Vogel as in recruiting or one of our assistants leave?
  21. @Gerry Hamilton when will it be announced?
  22. @Gerry Hamilton what about a Tyler Atkinson interview?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.