Jump to content

Uthookem4800

Supporters
  • Posts

    495
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uthookem4800

  1. @Jordan Scruggs @Hank South so Kentucky commit no go Sean Foster or something?
  2. 2027 or 2028 @Gerry Hamilton
  3. 2027-2028 @Gerry Hamilton
  4. 2027-2028 @Gerry Hamilton
  5. 2027-2028
  6. Who would Florida State Hired?
  7. @Blake Munroe you need to bring Vince Young on too how come that hasn’t happen?
  8. @Gerry Hamilton is Dabo done at Clemson that was embarrassing for Clemson who would take that job?
  9. @Hank South now you can take Easton Royal an all the recruits to that next weekend
  10. What is dumb is if they allow these players to play in college after the season do they declare to the nfl or just be available as a free agent
  11. Sounds like mental health with him?
  12. @Bobby Burton what about Cole Hutson?
  13. I wish we can interview Earl Thomas on OTF
  14. @Hank South I sit him until Ohio state hopefully it’s good bye then get the back up ready?
  15. I drove right past the field and the lights were on and the team was out there
  16. @Hank South they had a night practice last night I drove bye Denuis fields the team was out there? That’s probably when Goosby was injured?
  17. I bet that SEC DC is the Florida dc that was Kentucky dc last year and the new dc at Florida this year? I don’t think it’s A&M or Oklahoma because there rivals an Arkansas has a new dc so reading the tea leaves I believe it’s the florida DC that made that comment about Arch? Also Mississippi State have a new dc too so not them either.
  18. I am hoping cam Coleman, Emmett mosely, Kobe black
  19. @Hank South or @Gerry Hamilton whose the first player to come out like Deandre Moore last year two years ago Jordan Whittington
  20. @Gerry Hamilton from your eyes how does this team look
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.