Jump to content

antcan95

Supporters
  • Posts

    289
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by antcan95

  1. Are we sure Jelani is elite? I mean we hear about it from mods all the time but does the play on the field reflect it?
  2. Anyone else feel like we have so many DB busts here annually? Our best ones recently have been a Clemson transfer and a former walk on Taafe
  3. I think he is overrated. We had that guy that coaches Kentucky now named Will Steen about 10 years ago here, y’all can’t tell me with the talent we had the past few years that he wouldn’t have won 1 title here calling the offense with the Elite defenses we had
  4. Was it ever explained why Bo Barnes left
  5. Stupidest social media meltdown of the year so far and that’s saying a lot
  6. Is Wingo likely to declare when the season is over and if he does, realistically, what is he a 3rd-4th rounder based off the speed?
  7. I’ve seen Murray in person. Now sure how he was able to pull off that 5’10 measurement
  8. No way in hell he’s 5-10. Must have done the Kyler Murray 24 hour stretch routine leading up to the measuring
  9. Those headlines are always deceiving. The schools always turn huge profits.
  10. One of the toughest dudes I’ve ever watched. I’ve never seen him on the sidelines for any of our home games
  11. I’m sure it’s annoying to you that I pointed out how idiotic it was for Sark and Harris to spend a crap ton of money on 4 HS WRs that rode the bench when we could’ve used better IOL this past year
  12. Ah ok because relying on Smith, the ACC transfer and a freshman Atkinson is the recipe for success in the sec with our schedule next year
  13. Why doesn’t Texas recruit Manor harder? @Gerry Hamilton after Erick Fowler we just threw in the towel. They have good RBs and DL go D1 since then
  14. What’s the 2 deep looking like so far? @CJ Vogel
  15. I think it is extremely idiotic to assume Seaton or Goosby would move to RT. Both those guys are Alphas and want to be LT
  16. Who cares about having money left over, blow the budget open for Arch’s last year. When is the next time we will have a QB of Arch’s caliber, a WR trio of Coleman, Wingo and Mosley and someone like Colin Simmons on the defense
  17. This has probably already been answered, but is Brandon Baker fine with moving to guard
  18. How do Iowa-Wisconsin-BYU-Utah always manage to have great maulers and we struggle more often than not to have a decent OL?
  19. He was a freaking FR. He should have never been playing.
  20. This has to be a troll job. Do you honestly think Goosby would come back to Texas to play right tackle?
  21. The 2024 line consisting of Banks, Conner, Majors, Campbell, Williams should’ve been extremely good, considering their talent level and experience level. I think that is a direct indictment of Flood’s coaching ability.
  22. I think Mosley will tear up the middle of the fields with Coleman going deep and Wingo getting screens. He’s so underrated
  23. I never read any of the write ups after UTSA whooped our butts but what was the reason for them handling us so thoroughly? It seemed like they knew what pitches were coming
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.