Jump to content

ArchMania

Supporters
  • Posts

    181
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ArchMania

  1. Let it be Madden Faraimo🙏
  2. Thank you and I believe we can choose to whine, rest on our laurels, or sit on our hands but I believe this is a conundrum we can get out in front of and overcome.
  3. Ironically I just watched the movie Air about the Nike pursuit of Michael Jordan a week ago. What I found interesting was Nike’s willingness to think outside of the box. Pun partially intended. Seeing the Nike rep interacting with Phil Knight and then Knights willingness to risk protocol for the chance of a breakthrough deal has me wondering the methodology of Oregons approach. The portrayal of Jordan’s agents involvement was also revealing. Is it Oregon or is it the agent who’s the spin master? Is Oregon going straight to the parent which we know in Moore’s case already had relationship with the Moore family? I’m curious also if agents are using Texas as leverage. Moore’s commit to Oregon is eerily similar to what we’ve heard about Damonic Williams. Kid makes silent verbal commit but already has last visit scheduled at another school. Texas has its deal seemingly agreed upon and buttoned up. Last visit school offers more money and/or concessions. Texas holds pat on already agreed to deal for integrity, culture, or whatever sake relenting the negotiations. I’m not convinced one bit about the reason kid flips put out to media. Whenever someone says it’s not about the money? It’s always about the money. How can we find out what agent/agents are bringing all these kids to Oregon? What’s in it for them? Are they able to represent the parents/benefactor separately from the kid? Are they paid to get a kid to visit? Is it more for the last visit? Or, are they being circumvented then succumbing to the Nike ether? I wonder if CDC, Hartzell, & Sark are beginning to think outside of the box? Or is there just still too much of NIL up in the air?
  4. Where commits and where he signs may not be the same place.
  5. Very good and thanks. That young man is special.
  6. This is very entertaining & affirming Longhorn family. These guys get it & are laughing at lil bro’s demise in CS. Enjoy
  7. Glad we kept the most essential coaches. Not sure how much was lost with Early if anything at all but keeping Weiner was huge.
  8. Find the aggie internet tough guy.
  9. I love that we’re creating a national footprint but we can’t do it at the expense of missing upper tier Texas kids. Are there literally zero DT prospects in Texas for 2025 besides DJ Sanders?
  10. Thx for sharing I knew SP was a d*ck as AG but didn’t realize he was that petty. Alberts is being the same at Nebraska & now aTm. Waiting for the next shoe to drop.
  11. Coming home to roost. Aggies got their man. Nebraska buddy sent this Mike Farrell article to me. They believe he has some upcomings. https://mikefarrellsports.com/college/karma-pays-trev-alberts-an-early-visit-in-aggieland
  12. I put that in quotation marks because I read it on a YT Comment thread but can’t remember who to credit for it. He knew.
  13. We need to jump way out ahead in f them and not let up.
  14. About damn time geesh he just might get to heaven after all. 🤘
  15. It’s amazing how much the energy changed on the 40 Acres when DelConte arrived.
  16. I read on an aggie thread where there was a tiff reported between Trev & Schloss when Trev came in and fired some athletic department assistants who worked closely with Schloss without notifying Schloss prior to. Sounds like a Patterson esque move that rubbed people wrong.
  17. Thank you dear Lord in heaven he’s our AD
  18. Definitely want
  19. Now for the nut shot. Schlosnagle to Texas? L🤣🤣🤣
  20. Can you imagine what f it’s announced that Schlos comes to Texas tomorrow?
  21. In all fairness we’re only used to seeing you from the neck up
  22. Aggy Reliever Evan Aschenbeck has a bit of resemblance. Was the Manscaper ever in Brenham 2005ish?🤣😎🤘 https://www.brenhambanner.com/240609-aschenbeck-headshot/image_6d4d7d40-24d6-11ef-bacb-fb675538c984.html
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.