Jump to content

Kyle Miller

Supporters
  • Posts

    33
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyle Miller

  1. @CJ Vogel I've got every prediction from the 2025 season shows catalogued with timestamps, plus all the open ones for 2026. Happy to send the whole thing if you want it, just DM me.
  2. I'm probably most surprised that you both bought 15 draft picks. 12 in the 2025 draft is the most we've had in the last 10 years so that's a 25% increase from that! Would be great for the Texas brand if true 🤘
  3. I've been refreshing the forums on repeat but it's not making the season start any quicker, so I went back and rewatched the 2026 Bold Predictions show from March. Curious where everyone lands on these now that we're two weeks out. I pulled the ones I found most interesting. If I missed a better one, add it below. CJ: Texas averages 40+ points per game [00:48] Jeff: If Texas averages 40+ points, it is playing for the national championship. [02:54] Gerry: Texas leads the nation in sacks [03:00] Rod: Texas finishes 1st or 2nd in the SEC in takeaways [06:15] Rod: Kade Phillips leads the team in interceptions [07:35] Jeff: Bo Mascoe leads the defense in snaps played [08:15] Bobby: at least 8 of the portal additions end up NFL draft picks [14:26] CJ: 15 Texas players taken in the 2027 draft [16:55] Buy or Sell on each? Here are my picks: 1. Sell 2. Buy 3. Buy 4. Buy 5. Sell 6. Buy 7. Buy 8. Sell
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.