Jump to content

FlexHorns

Supporters
  • Posts

    37
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FlexHorns

  1. If someone drinks alcohol then they are the only one’s effected? Why don’t you tell that to someone who has lost a loved one to a drunk driver you moron!
  2. Let me guess, you wear a mask in outdoor areas
  3. How many instances of violence do you hear of where alcohol is the issue or marijuana? I don’t smoke or drink but lighten up Francis.
  4. Let me guess….you drink alcohol like a fish, yet if an individual smokes marijuana it’s the worst thing in the world? I have 27 years in the medical field and I can tell you that alcohol is much more dangerous to the body than marijuana, it just so happens that the lobbyist got alcohol legalized.
  5. West Virginia fan vs Gerry Hamilton
  6. I got up at 2 and couldn’t go back to sleep. I busted out 10 sets of dead lifts and 30 minutes of lunges with a weighted vest on the Nordic Track LFG!
  7. Drowning Pool Let the Bodies Hit the Floor!🤘
  8. I’m sorry but you guys need to grow a pair! It’s Texas Longhorn football! My wife knows even if we are playing La Tech I’ll be watching no matter what! And I’ll be sitting deep in the OU section tomorrow on the lower level! Not scared!
  9. So I kind of messed up and bought my Red River tickets in the OU section 35 even though I’ve been like 10 times. It’s going to be fun!🤘
  10. Seems like a great kid! Appreciate your hard work Gerry! And remember, sweating is good for the pores! Lol
  11. I have to be careful of anything on the wall with a six subwoofer setup there is a LOT of bass and the games feel like you are there!
  12. With football fast approaching, let’s see those Man Caves! Here’s mine!
  13. i can't believe none of the guys picked Kansas State to at least compete for the Big 12 title next year. Vegas has them alongside Utah at 9.5 wins.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.