Jump to content

TexasFight12

Supporters
  • Posts

    193
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TexasFight12

  1. Nick Townsend and Hollywood Smothers were truly missed today, yet Texas still got the dub. I’ll take it! 🀘
  2. I think Texas wins by 20 if Smothers was healthy. Arch didn’t have the run game to make his day easier until the 4th quarter. Then the offense looked good.
  3. Got to get to the quarterback in order to get those 3rd and longs to a punt.
  4. The 2005 National Championship team was one of the most fumbled teams in the country and we still won the natty. Oh course we recovered most of those fumbles that year thankfully. 🀘
  5. I say let Arch rip it. I want 600 yards of offense on Saturday. 350 in the air 250 on the ground. 56-6 Texas 🀘
  6. Juice Cryer has been a pleasant surprise this offseason. When we picked him up in the portal I thought he would be more of a depth piece at linebacker. Now he’s obviously one of the more important players on the entire defense. Let’s gooo!!!
  7. Those are some LARGE HUMANS at the END Position πŸ‘€ Big things are coming for Lance Jackson this season. 🀘
  8. The one knock on Mack Brown was his philosophy that the OU game was just another game.
  9. Sark is using the Curt Cignetti model. Just get guys with an s load of snaps. 🀘
  10. Derrick Cooper and Jermaine Bishop is what Sark is looking for when he says All Gas, No Brakes. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ The future is bright with those two!
  11. I’d like to see a race between Jonah Williams and Ryan Wingo. Both guys are around 210 and are πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ fast!
  12. The best news of the 2026 portal 😀😀😀😀🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘
  13. One of the greatest Longhorns of all time. Prayers to Jordan 🀘
  14. Shipley has been rock solid from inside 50, but the guy just cannot make it over 50 to save his life.
  15. I’m expecting a BIG year from Alex January in year two 😀🀘
  16. I sure hope it’s not KJ Lacey.
  17. Loved that blocked extra point that he ran back. Wish him the best!
  18. It’s him and Zion Williams that I’m the highest on for this class.
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.