Jump to content

Breezey A LH4LIFE

Supporters
  • Posts

    189
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breezey A LH4LIFE

  1. We are not a power run team. We are finesse and that okay. We have elite speed going 4 wide. Check the ball down and quick game. Slants, bubbles, hitches. Then take your deep shots when you feel it. It can’t be this complicated. Our O-line is giving arch time to throw. We have a better run game than last year with better backs. So what’s the problem? The OC
  2. It’s just so frustrating to watch it over and over again with all the talent 😔
  3. I don’t know. @CJ Vogeli believe or another reporter was going to ask at the press conference. It’s just my opinion though that drive from Cooper made him look like our best RB. We don’t have someone that runs that hard and fast that moves the pile. I just don’t get it
  4. I just want to hear people’s thoughts on this offense. I believe Wingo, Moseley, Coleman, and bishop shouldn’t come off the field. We need to go more tempo and give arch more quick game. Also I’m sorry, but there is no way cooper doesn’t get the ball the 2nd half when he gets the most rushing yards all game on 1 drive.
  5. Muschamp was really good. I’m excited to see the man coverage and scheme change he’s gone bring to the defense!!!
  6. Could we get an episode breakdown of Muschamp scheme and see the differences of how he will shape the defense?
  7. Ohio state will be good again. They reload. Pierce and the LB from Wisconsin will be dudes. Saiyan, Chris Henry, Jackson, and smith on offense. It will be a shootout. Muschamp got to get pressure on saiyan. Gone be a hell of a game. Need sark to pull it off
  8. If you can answer @CJ Vogel what’s your feel on Flood coming back?
  9. @CJ Vogelwho leads for miller if you had to guess?
  10. @CJ Vogeldo you think Texas takes a rb?
  11. @Gerry Hamiltonif sark leaves is there a chance PK could become head coach? I’m just thinking if it happens about keeping together this defense?
  12. @Gerry Hamilton any chance you know what the starting lineup was for the scrimmage?
  13. @CJ Vogel who are you putting out there for your starting 5 on the o-line?
  14. Where is the defensive pass rush? I knew the o-line was gone be bad. Where is the exotic blitzes and man pressure on the WRs? It’s the whole team struggling
  15. @CJ Vogelwho do you want to see at RB next game? I want to see more Simon.
  16. How do you feel about the OTs? I know the interior is really good from guard to center
  17. @LovingBuckeye what is the position of concern on this years Ohio state team? Or you think Ohio state is weak at
  18. If we make our field goals against Georgia we are SEC champions.
  19. They are going to have to. Even with smith and Barnes. Not a lot of experience. Hopefully Lefau comes back.
  20. Yes, I think they are both similar but I think those two are going to be the best players at DT the following year. Terry, Charles, and Sharma will all play. Maybe one of them pairs up with Watson and another with January. I just think personally those two are gone be your best two Interior lineman. Sharma 353, Charles 320, January 311, and I think Watson is 315.
  21. Backup safeties I agree the backups have more upside. Williams and hicks could definitely start, but because of what we’ve heard on JJR and him being a vet. I think he’s gone get the nod. Yes Mack at nickel. Littleton could challenge him but I have Mack ahead. LB I think they have to portal. Even if we land Atkinson. Need a vet there. I think Atkinson needs to be that war daddy you go all out for.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.