Jump to content

Beard N Balls Bundle

Supporters
  • Posts

    1581
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beard N Balls Bundle

  1. Those were two questionable calls by the umpire. The crowd let him know what they thought about it
  2. I wonder how the Georgia guys like Justus terry and Nick Brooks can influence him
  3. We supposedly have some in west Texas where I deer hunt but I’ve never seen one. It would be pretty cool to get one though my step son shot his first deer last season when I took him. Great memories. Thanks for posting
  4. Get any kid on campus and Texas is a legit contender
  5. I’m fired up for this year but 2026 really intrigues me. A year of development for the 2025 #1 class and these studs from the ‘24 class will be fun to watch
  6. Don’t forget about the freshman James Simon. He’s going to see some playing time. Ricky Stewart is back there too. I think Christian Clark coming back so quickly is the key for us. Probably why Choice didn’t gonto the portal
  7. New Jersey, Mississippi and Florida. Texas going all over the map for talent. Love it
  8. Riojas stepping up is huge for this team
  9. Gasparino went yard again. 5 HR in his last ten at bats
  10. Grubbs with 3 strikeouts to get out of the inning. Clutch
  11. Gasparino with another HR. Kid is on fire right now. Good answer for Texas to take the lead back
  12. Good write up. It’s pretty incredible to see the turnaround from both programs from last year to this year. It’s a good sign of things to come for the future of Texas baseball under Schloss
  13. These team is legit. They’re a lot of fun to watch
  14. Gasparino’s 2nd of the game. That was a shot too. Dead center. 8 RBIs for Gasparino
  15. 3 run shot by Gasparino (2nd of the day) puts us up 15-0. Texas is throttling Missouri
  16. I think the message board appreciates bullying Gerry most
  17. Has anyone done a wellness check on these poor kids?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.