Is Arch one and done in 2025?

The truth is that it all depends on how it all plays out.

If he's all-world in 2025, then I would think he goes in the 2026 draft.  I'm not making any predictions, I'm just an interested observer.

As for 2024...we play so many games that Arch is likely going to see at least SOME time...if the unthinkable happens and Ewers misses time because of injury, then Arch is next up and we'll see just how good he is THIS year...but my guess is that he will improve without regard to all that that and 2025 will answer what Arch...and we want to know...and the NFL

I would think he would be on campus for at least four years with two years as a starter. More than likely, he stays all five years and has three years as a starter. That 25 game threshold, as a starter, that Quinn has mentioned seems like a good target number. However, if Arch starts several games in 2024, due to injury, then that could change the dynamic. As mentioned, both uncles stayed on campus and used up their eligibility. Of course, the game and perceptions have changed since Eli finished college. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, taxsaver said:

The truth is that it all depends on how it all plays out.

If he's all-world in 2025, then I would think he goes in the 2026 draft.  I'm not making any predictions, I'm just an interested observer.

As for 2024...we play so many games that Arch is likely going to see at least SOME time...if the unthinkable happens and Ewers misses time because of injury, then Arch is next up and we'll see just how good he is THIS year...but my guess is that he will improve without regard to all that that and 2025 will answer what Arch...and we want to know...and the NFL

Arch stays through 26 season regardless 

On 4/4/2024 at 8:49 AM, Mac-7 said:

Arch Manning will be a junior in 2025 after Ewers leaves.   Will Arch stay two years or just one?

I would just say if he is 1 and done, than that was probably a hell of season for him and Longhorns. I will take it. 

It would be really difficult to play QB in the NFL with only one year playing college ball. The success rate would be really low.  He's thinking long-term. He needs at least 20 starts. So that's all of 25 and either most of 26 or, less likely, most of 2024. Odds are that he plays 25 and 26, and then probably off to the NFL.