Become an OTF OG

40 minutes ago, cochamps said:

I just got billed $59, and I used the OTFOG code.  Was I too late to get the deal?

No, you most likely didn't click on the "apply code" button. That seems to be the common theme for folks.

I will refund you the $20 now and send you an email to confirm it's been done.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

No, you most likely didn't click on the "apply code" button. That seems to be the common theme for folks.

I will refund you the $20 now and send you an email to confirm it's been done.

I missed it too but keep that $20 and buy a couple of Shiners on me.

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, Robert Young said:

OTFOGs Hookem'

Thanks for all the fantastic coverage.  You guys keep me completely in the loop all the way up here in New Hampshire.  Love what yall are doing, jeep up tha great work!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, ZZlovesUT said:

Where do I sign up. I keep tapping BECOME A OTF OG AND NOTHING HAPPENS.  I already have a logon and I have logged out and logged back in and still not finding where to sign up. Please help🤘

Go to this link. https://ontexasfootball.com/store/

Once on that page, choose a plan - either monthly or annual.

If you choose annual, you will eventually be asked for a code. Use the code OTFOG and then make sure you apply the code.

That should give you a $20 discount on the annual subscription.

If that doesn’t work, just let me know and I can reach out to you via phone or email and we can get work through it.