Become an OTF OG

• Moderators
1 minute ago, HillCountryBevo said:

Just joined 🤘🏼 Gerry Bobby and CJ are best in business. Little personal but started watching ya’ll a year ago on YouTube and helped me on my journey through sobriety 

Greta to have you, and that's great to hear!

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, HillCountryBevo said:

Just joined 🤘🏼 Gerry Bobby and CJ are best in business. Little personal but started watching ya’ll a year ago on YouTube and helped me on my journey through sobriety 

Excellent. Congrats to you!

Happy to play a role any way we can.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, HillCountryBevo said:

That’s awesome!!! I’m right there with you almost 2.5 years sober and appreciate your honesty on here about your sobriety!! These guys are part of my daily routine that helps keep me sober too!! 

• Hook 'Em 3

Hola. Likewise, the discount did not take for me either. Order #653. Extra months or a $20 refund, in that order, are just fine for me. Excited to support this endeavor. Such wonderful and consistent content here. Thanks. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, El Viajero said:

Hola. Likewise, the discount did not take for me either. Order #653. Extra months or a $20 refund, in that order, are just fine for me. Excited to support this endeavor. Such wonderful and consistent content here. Thanks. 

You have been given the additional months. Thanks for being an OG!

• Hook 'Em 1

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Realist Horn said:

Can I get a badge that says “original gangster)?

the cost is worth it just for the live streams which I know are free. 

We are cooking up badges.

21 hours ago, Alex Butler said:

That’s awesome!!! I’m right there with you almost 2.5 years sober and appreciate your honesty on here about your sobriety!! These guys are part of my daily routine that helps keep me sober too!! 

Congrats to you and Hill country !!  Been clean 22 years myself !  

• Hook 'Em 1

I signed up with the one year subscription and with the og code but got charged the full $59 instead of the $20 off rate - love the content and alway been a big fan of Bobby and Gerry hamilton content across all the various Texas recruiting websites

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nathan Smith said:

I signed up with the one year subscription and with the og code but got charged the full $59 instead of the $20 off rate - love the content and alway been a big fan of Bobby and Gerry hamilton content across all the various Texas recruiting websites

Nathan, you should see a $20 refund. Direct message me if you don't by tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Bobby

4 hours ago, tnewgard said:

I ended up joining and it said there was error processing my payment needed to use a different method. but my card was still charge. Just double checking I have joined and my card wasn’t charged multiple times? @Bobby Burton

Excited to join 

It's showing your card did not charge. It's saying the zip code you put in did not match the card.

Feel free to direct message me if you need any more info.

Thanks, Bobby