Texas April 13 visit weekend thread

• Moderators

The Texas Longhorns will host more than 20 visitors for a second weekend in a row.

This weekend will be more of a mix of 2025's and 2026's with a number of out of state prospects scheduled to attend. 

Here are some names to know this weekend. 

April 13 scheduled visitors of note

Kiotti Armstrong, TE, Jasper (Texas) High
OnTexasFootball ranking: 4-star 
Texas OV: June 21-23

Jackson Christian, IOL, Port Neches (Texas) PN-G
Texas OV: June 14-16

Pupunagatoa Katoa, IOL, Euless (Texas) Trinity - 2026

Tai'Yion King, LB, Port Arthur (Texas) Memorial - 2026

Felix Ojo, OT, Mansfield (Texas) Lake Ridge - 2026

Will Griffin, QB, Tampa (Fla.) Jesuit - 2026

View full news story

• Hook 'Em 5

34 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Greensboro (Ga.) Greene County 2025 4-star DL Kevin Wynn ... OnTexasFootball expects him at the April 20 spring game based on conversation with source in Georgia Thursday night.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2LwgXV

Hope you're not just playing with my emotions here Gerry, but after watching this young man's HUDL I am all in!  For those that love dominating DL play, watch his film.  Really hope he gets on campus and has a great visit... IMO he's a lot like Murphy only a little bigger and quicker.  And he seems to play with an edge. (felt sorry for the OLinemen trying to block him)

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, t.newman said:

Hope you're not just playing with my emotions here Gerry, but after watching this young man's HUDL I am all in!  For those that love dominating DL play, watch his film.  Really hope he gets on campus and has a great visit... IMO he's a lot like Murphy only a little bigger and quicker.  And he seems to play with an edge. (felt sorry for the OLinemen trying to block him)

He's a longer shot ... but got to take the swing! FSU leads Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, HTXHorn said:

I really hope we land Pupungatoa Katoa.  I haven't seen his Hudl or have an opinion on his talent.  The name is just fun to pronounce.

I know a little bit about him,  he's really serious about football. 

Goes by Toa.  Toa Katoa.  

Edited by GDI
  • Hook 'Em 4