Quinncent McManning, Jr. Posted September 16 Posted September 16 3 hours ago, Blake Munroe said: 55/45 OU/Texas. It was 70/30 a week ago. Dropping softball recruiting and baseball recruiting notes in a bit. There some stuff on twitter saying that tech is up there and is Texas gonna step up with nil? Would hope so given the talent. Quote
Moderators Blake Munroe Posted September 16 Moderators Posted September 16 56 minutes ago, Quinncent McManning, Jr. said: There some stuff on twitter saying that tech is up there and is Texas gonna step up with nil? Would hope so given the talent. Tech is trying to make a strong push late. I wrote about it here: Quote
Moderators Blake Munroe Posted September 16 Moderators Posted September 16 1 hour ago, HookemDTX said: Make it a trifecta and drop some from WBB too. We had big time visitors last weekend. I'll see what I can dig up. 1 Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 1 hour ago, HonkEm said: We got this Apparently not. OU got this. Quote
HonkEm Posted September 16 Posted September 16 3 hours ago, LonghornFan4Ever said: Apparently not. OU got this. Well, damn then Quote
HookemTexas Posted yesterday at 01:08 AM Posted yesterday at 01:08 AM Blake or anyone in the know, seems like there’s a lot more 5 stars in softball than other sports. I feel like I’m reading that a bunch of teams are signing five star players last few days on the softball Reddit. Ou, Texas, Tennessee, Bama, … Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted yesterday at 01:27 AM Author Posted yesterday at 01:27 AM Annie Abdullah interview 2 Quote
WRNC Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 16 hours ago, HookemTexas said: Blake or anyone in the know, seems like there’s a lot more 5 stars in softball than other sports. I feel like I’m reading that a bunch of teams are signing five star players last few days on the softball Reddit. Ou, Texas, Tennessee, Bama, … Football: 32 (Matches the number of first-round NFL draft picks) Men's Basketball: 20 to 30 Softball: 2027: 10 2028: 16. #1 Michaela Landers committed to the Texas Quote
HookemTexas Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 2 hours ago, WRNC said: Football: 32 (Matches the number of first-round NFL draft picks) Men's Basketball: 20 to 30 Softball: 2027: 10 2028: 16. #1 Michaela Landers committed to the Texas Thanks, I guess it just seems like it's more because relative to the roster size and number of teams, that's a higher percentage. I figure a 5 start would be a 5 tool player (which Michaela Landers based on her description would be), but that would knock out pitchers and catchers unless there's other factors that contribute to being a 5 star player. Quote
HonkEm Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 6 hours ago, LonghornFan4Ever said: Guess there is nowhere to watch this game unless you attend? Hopefully someone attending can give some details? Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted 13 hours ago Author Posted 13 hours ago 2 minutes ago, HonkEm said: Guess there is nowhere to watch this game unless you attend? Hopefully someone attending can give some details? Don’t need to watch lol Quote
HonkEm Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 50 minutes ago, LonghornFan4Ever said: Don’t need to watch lol you correct.... https://x.com/TexasSoftball/status/2105095536323993980/photo/1 1 Quote
IamDun Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 1 hour ago, LonghornFan4Ever said: Don’t need to watch lol I want to watch the girls blow them out 1 Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted 45 minutes ago Author Posted 45 minutes ago SI’s three takeaways from the preseason game last night Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.