Jump to content

LonghornFan4Ever

Supporters
  • Posts

    3014
  • Joined

Everything posted by LonghornFan4Ever

  1. If he can get to like 14+ sacks in the 12 regular season games and Texas is in the CFP at that point, I think he ends up in New York, even though a 100% defensive player will probably never win the Heisman.
  2. He’s going pro after this season imo
  3. A Veer & Shoot QB in a Pro Style offense. What could possibly go wrong?
  4. Not a single elite offensive stat…
  5. I hope DJ Jacobs was at the game to watch that sack party that Texas had today.
  6. The defensive line (interior and exterior) is national championship caliber.
  7. Shane Beamer will probably be fired around 12 PM EDT tomorrow. Is South Carolina's special teams good?
  8. I'll say this. I'd rather be 4-0 (1-0 in the SEC) and not peaking in September than peaking in September then fading in October and November and out of contention for anything meaningful in December and/or January.
  9. You wonder if Banks, like Sark, is overextended being both the TEs coach and Special Teams coach and that his special teams duties should be transferred to a dedicated special teams coach. I’m assuming Banks coaches both to justify his pay like Flood having the OC title even though he doesn’t call plays. I miss Joe DeCamillis so much.
  10. I guess I spoke too soon. That was the indoor volleyball version of the Ohio State-Texas game. If this is how the football game goes tomorrow, sign me up!
  11. Brent Venables is basically a reverse Lincoln Riley, except Venables did have a decent offense in year one and an elite offense in year two when the elite offensive recruits Lincoln Riley and his staff brought in were still there combined with having Jeff Lebby as their OC and Dillon Gabriel as their QB. Once all those guys left the program, the offense fell off a cliff. Safe to say, like Lincoln Riley with defense, as long as Brent Venables is a HC, Oklahoma will continue to have anemic offensive football teams for the foreseeable future. Just imagine how good the combination of Lincoln Riley as an OC and Brent Venables as a DC would be at a top program combined with a competent HC.
  12. The theme for this season so far seems to be exercising demons. Sark already passed one test by beating Ryan Day. This is the next of many tests going up against Knowles and that 3-high safety look.
  13. Spurrier strikes again I bet…
  14. Hopefully the first of multiple wins over Tennessee this weekend…
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.