hookem1014 Posted August 12 Posted August 12 Props to Billy for always accepting the punches but he really needs to think a bit before he speaks sometimes 𤣠5 34 Quote
tfoster40 Posted August 12 Posted August 12 Iāve never listened to the moving goals podcast but seems like every week there is a clip of her cooking billy and props to him for always taking it𤣠5 2 Quote
graemakin Posted August 12 Posted August 12 aggy is as aggy does... poor aggys.Ā GAG'em!Ā š¤£šš 2 Quote
Moderators CJ Vogel Posted August 12 Moderators Posted August 12 I've long said I will do whatever I can to remain on the same side of an argument as Amanda for this exact reason lol 14 8 Quote
Alex Butler Posted August 12 Posted August 12 12 minutes ago, CJ Vogel said: I've long said I will do whatever I can to remain on the same side of an argument as Amanda for this exact reason lol Is Amanda going to coming back on the live stream this fall?! 1 Quote
Roysterr Posted August 12 Posted August 12 1 hour ago, Alex Butler said: Is Amanda going to coming back on the live stream this fall?! She was on OTF for a cup of coffee but she was good. 2 Quote
All Gas No Brakes Posted August 12 Posted August 12 27 minutes ago, Roysterr said: She was on OTF for a cup of coffee but she was good. When she left, it sounded like her role was only during the football season and that she would be coming back this season. But havenāt heard any updates from Bobby on that just yet. 1 Quote
All Gas No Brakes Posted August 12 Posted August 12 1 hour ago, CJ Vogel said: I've long said I will do whatever I can to remain on the same side of an argument as Amanda for this exact reason lol Lol she got receipts upon receipts šĀ 1 1 Quote
mcwast Posted August 12 Posted August 12 you could just see ol muffchin deflate the nanosecond he realized what he had done, hahahaha 2 Quote
hookem1014 Posted August 12 Author Posted August 12 2 hours ago, CJ Vogel said: I've long said I will do whatever I can to remain on the same side of an argument as Amanda for this exact reason lol Her facial expressions when Billy speaks are hilarious. You can tell sheās already cooking up the rebuttal in her head š Quote
Alex Butler Posted August 12 Posted August 12 1 hour ago, All Gas No Brakes said: When she left, it sounded like her role was only during the football season and that she would be coming back this season. But havenāt heard any updates from Bobby on that just yet. That was my understanding as well. Hoping she is back! 1 Quote
ThatHornsGuy87 Posted August 12 Posted August 12 3 hours ago, CJ Vogel said: I've long said I will do whatever I can to remain on the same side of an argument as Amanda for this exact reason lol You aint lyin. She's a killer lol. I don't respond to anything she says. I just leave a like and keep it movin 𤣠1 Quote
Alex Butler Posted August 12 Posted August 12 47 minutes ago, Alex Butler said: That was my understanding as well. Hoping she is back! @CJ Vogel confirmation? 1 Quote
charlie990 Posted August 12 Posted August 12 2 hours ago, All Gas No Brakes said: When she left, it sounded like her role was only during the football season and that she would be coming back this season. But havenāt heard any updates from Bobby on that just yet. I don't see OTF in her twitter bio anymoreĀ š„ 1 Quote
Okcool Posted August 13 Posted August 13 (edited) So this is the messiah these dipshits get their propaganda from and hang their hopes on at the altar?? So if Marcell is as good as Arch last year aggy has a chance? Ok. Got itĀ š Luv these dipshits. Jokes write themselves. lol Never fail us aggy! Edited August 13 by Okcool Quote
Amanda Atwell Posted August 14 Posted August 14 On 8/12/2026 at 1:26 PM, All Gas No Brakes said: When she left, it sounded like her role was only during the football season and that she would be coming back this season. But havenāt heard any updates from Bobby on that just yet. I should be back in some capacity - Bobby is still working that out! š¤š» 15 3 Quote
Califashorn75 Posted August 14 Posted August 14 That dude has aged in five years. Football does that to the fans. Especially Aggies who begin each year thinking they will win the Natty only to lose to Texas!Ā Quote
Alex Butler Posted August 14 Posted August 14 On 8/12/2026 at 3:27 PM, Alex Butler said: @CJ Vogel confirmation? @CJ VogelĀ any info about Amanda joining OTF in the fall again! Quote
Joe Z Posted August 14 Posted August 14 1 minute ago, Alex Butler said: @CJ Vogel any info about Amanda joining OTF in the fall again! Look 2 posts up 𤦠Quote
Alex Butler Posted August 14 Posted August 14 Just now, Joe Zura said: Look 2 posts up 𤦠Iām muted š lol 2 Quote
Joe Z Posted August 14 Posted August 14 Just now, Alex Butler said: Iām muted š lol @Blake Munroe you have been summoned you tyrantĀ 2 Quote
Kevin C Posted August 14 Posted August 14 Ok, Iāll admit Iāve never watched that show and didnāt know who Amanda Atwell was but omg, that awesome on so many levels. Ā Stone cold killer and Billy took it. Ā Funniest thing Iāve seen this week. Ā Thanks for posting, @hookem1014! Ā Hook em! šš¼šš¤š¼š§” 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.