Kyle Miller Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Week 4 Hold the Mayo picks are open as of this morning. Nine SEC games this week, all graded against the spread. Underdogs covered 8 of 11 last week. @Budtexas called it best at 8-2-1 and holds the Mayo this week. Week 3 results thread is here. Enter your Hold the Mayo picks at stance.fm/mayo Each game locks at its own kickoff, and you can update your picks at any point between now and then. Best record Saturday night Holds the Mayo next week. 5 Quote
TravelingHorn Posted Thursday at 06:00 PM Posted Thursday at 06:00 PM Will we be able to see results for the entire season moving forward? Quote
Kyle Miller Posted Thursday at 06:15 PM Author Posted Thursday at 06:15 PM 10 minutes ago, TravelingHorn said: Will we be able to see results for the entire season moving forward? Yep! Each week's leaderboard will stay visible on stance.fm/mayo and I'm even happy to start a "season" leaderboard that sums the records from each week if anyone wants to see that. If you have any ideas for improvement I'm all ears, happy to make any tweaks that would make it more fun for everyone. 1 Quote
Ben Blankenship Posted Thursday at 06:35 PM Posted Thursday at 06:35 PM 9-0 loading this week 1 Quote
Shane Posted Thursday at 06:51 PM Posted Thursday at 06:51 PM This is fun but I did terrible 😂 1 Quote
Ben Blankenship Posted Thursday at 07:16 PM Posted Thursday at 07:16 PM 24 minutes ago, Shane said: This is fun but I did terrible 😂 Same...I went 3-7 but I did win the Ohio State and UTSA game coins though 1 Quote
Kyle Miller Posted Thursday at 07:27 PM Author Posted Thursday at 07:27 PM 9 minutes ago, Ben Blankenship said: Same...I went 3-7 but I did win the Ohio State and UTSA game coins though True story. Closest score prediction 2 weeks in a row, including an exact score prediction for OSU. Crushing it! 1 Quote
Moderators CJ Vogel Posted Thursday at 07:52 PM Moderators Posted Thursday at 07:52 PM I am not very good at this clearly. 1 Quote
Kyle Miller Posted Thursday at 08:02 PM Author Posted Thursday at 08:02 PM 8 minutes ago, CJ Vogel said: I am not very good at this clearly. Right there with you. That's why I prefer to play with Schrute Bucks instead of real human dollars. 4 Quote
Ben Blankenship Posted Thursday at 08:05 PM Posted Thursday at 08:05 PM 1 minute ago, Kyle Miller said: Right there with you. That's why I prefer to play with Schrute Bucks instead of real human dollars. Stanley Nickels are my preferred betting currency 2 Quote
Bobby Burton Posted Thursday at 08:16 PM Posted Thursday at 08:16 PM Ok, I’m in 10th. Let’s keep this going this week. Get your picks in! 2 Quote
Kyle Miller Posted Sunday at 02:10 PM Author Posted Sunday at 02:10 PM Congrats to @SueVide, you Hold the Mayo for Week 5 after going 7-2! Honorable mention to @jasonwason, who also went 7-2 but finished their board after SueVide. Full leaderboard is up at stance.fm/mayo. Week 5's board opens tomorrow morning at 7am. Happy to move that if another day works better for everyone. 2 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted Sunday at 07:52 PM Moderators Posted Sunday at 07:52 PM Love this. Is there a way to track how we do throughout the season on top of the week by week leaderboard? 1 Quote
Kyle Miller Posted 12 hours ago Author Posted 12 hours ago 15 hours ago, Jordan Scruggs said: Love this. Is there a way to track how we do throughout the season on top of the week by week leaderboard? Absolutely! I will add Season Standings this week so everyone can track how they're doing across the whole season. Also, McNeese @ LSU doesn't have a line out yet (at least none I could find), so I took it off this week's board. Week 5 is 6 games. 1 Quote
Kyle Miller Posted 40 minutes ago Author Posted 40 minutes ago (edited) On 9/27/2026 at 2:52 PM, Jordan Scruggs said: Love this. Is there a way to track how we do throughout the season on top of the week by week leaderboard? Season standings are now live: https://stance.fm/mayo?week=season There are 2 views: Win % - ranked once you've played 2+ weeks (newer players are listed underneath until then) Record - most wins, regardless of weeks played jasonwason currently leads both views at 13-6. The top of the page also lists each week's Spreadwinner, and every past week now has its own tab, so you can pull up any week's results. If anyone has suggestions for improvements I'm happy to discuss. I appreciate everyone who has played so far! 🤘 Edited 39 minutes ago by Kyle Miller Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.