Thanos72 Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago 6 hours ago, Rick said: I don’t agree with this. No one else has been challenged like we have. We haven’t dominated, but when we had to perform , we did: 2nd half against OSU, answering score against Tennessee, shutting them down after the onside kick. When someone else does that against quality opposition, then they can make a case. Until then, I won’t apologize for our being No. 1. Because we allowed a 20 lead, played lax late to allow the touchdown, and missed the onside that hit one of our top receivers on the hands. It’s incomprehensible that some of you celebrate digging out of the holes we create. Success isnt solving the problem you created. Cmon now. I’m still bullish on the season but let’s not ignore our obvious opportunities. 🤘🏽 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.