hookem1014 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago (edited) Good on SC to suspend him. Dude made some really stupid decisions last night that NFL scouts will question this spring. Punched an Alabama player and kept ignoring his coaches on the sideline. Edited 3 hours ago by hookem1014 1 Quote
Quinncent McManning, Jr. Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 1 minute ago, JMarquette said: Longhorn That’s like seeing the mug shot of the hot girl and saying yeah, I can fix her. 9 Quote
JMarquette Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 1 minute ago, Quinncent McManning, Jr. said: That’s like seeing the mug shot of the hot girl and saying yeah, I can fix her. BUT we could 4 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted 3 hours ago Moderators Posted 3 hours ago lol if he ends up coming back to college but goes in the portal I’d put $ on him ending up at Miami, LSU, Ole Miss, Tech, or Ohio State 3 Quote
GoHorns1 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago (edited) 23 minutes ago, JMarquette said: Longhorn 1st round draft pick! Edited 2 hours ago by GoHorns1 Quote
Ace Recruiter Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 55 minutes ago, Quinncent McManning, Jr. said: That’s like seeing the mug shot of the hot girl and saying yeah, I can fix her. Some people label them red flags, I see them as welcome signs.. 🤣🤣 1 Quote
TexTheHorn24 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Jordan Scruggs said: lol if he ends up coming back to college but goes in the portal I’d put $ on him ending up at Miami, LSU, Ole Miss, Tech, or Ohio State Would Texas be willing to offer up the money for him? Would they be interested ? his talent is phenomenal. He obviously needs serious coaching to fix his issues and have real production. Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Just now, TexTheHorn24 said: Would Texas be willing to offer up the money for him? Would they be interested ? his talent is phenomenal. He obviously needs serious coaching to fix his issues and have real production. He’s going pro after this season imo 2 Quote
TexTheHorn24 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 21 minutes ago, LonghornFan4Ever said: He’s going pro after this season imo I don’t know how. He has no production for two seasons with big injuries now as a concern and also has a litany of character issues and incidents on the field and may not even play the rest of the year. If they give him a first round grade at the end of the season and invite him to the combine I guess he’d be foolish not to declare but I just don’t see how there’s any intelligence in picking Dylan Stewart as a first rounder with all things considered now. Quote
Alex Butler Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago 2 hours ago, Jordan Scruggs said: lol if he ends up coming back to college but goes in the portal I’d put $ on him ending up at Miami, LSU, Ole Miss, Tech, or Ohio State Bet on tech… Quote
tmataya Posted 12 minutes ago Posted 12 minutes ago Doubt if he comes here. Collin Simmons said he would not play with anyone that would show such disrespectful behavior on the field. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.