PaulieD Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 17 hours ago, hookem1014 said: Maybe not a star, but Gianni Spetic has been great so far. I was iffy about him coming in based on his previous stats but he’s been money. His consistency has been a cornerstone on ST. Quote
PaulieD Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 17 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said: You have no idea how it was handled behind the scenes. Not do you need to know... I take it you are out on Texas football now? Amen @MBHORNSFAN. These are young men. Mistakes happen. They learn from them, and are better going forward. We do not normally act out like that, and I have seen other teams do so consistently. I trust in the coaching staff. 🤘 1 Quote
PaulieD Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 18 hours ago, John F. said: DL so dominant Biles doesn’t get an HM with 13 tackles It's gonna be fun watching Biles torment Mateer. Quote
PaulieD Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago (edited) 16 hours ago, Clifton said: I’ll say this, none of us know what was said or wasn’t said this morning. I never played college football, but I was in the military for 23 years and delivered some of the biggest ass chewings behind closed doors. I personally think that *some* of you are taking this a little beyond what I would, but people are allowed to feel however they want. There is irony though in the “these guys need to grow up” and proceeding to throw personal insults on a message board towards strangers afterwards. 😂 Amen, @Clifton. I'm an old now; if I had a nickel for every time I did some bone head thing when I wore a younger mans clothes...👀 Edited 5 hours ago by PaulieD 1 Quote
PaulieD Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 16 hours ago, Alex Butler said: Agree! These guys also get to see a leader make a mistake, take ownership, and hold themselves and others to a higher standard. When that happens it’ll be a big positive step for this whole team. Mistakes happen it’s how we respond that show our true character. Amen, Alex. Mistakes are actually helpful, we learn from them, grow stronger. We've beat this horse to death, need to move on. 1 Quote
UT_Ro Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 20 hours ago, Drew Saenz said: Colin Simmons does not deserve to be heralded after his antics. Lost a lot of fans. He made up for it with the 5.5 sacks & has never been in trouble or in the news chill with comedy Quote
Drew Saenz Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, UT_Ro said: He made up for it with the 5.5 sacks & has never been in trouble or in the news chill with comedy I disagree. A couple of negative plays don't make up for the needless selfishness. From the highest paid player and leader we expect more. Doesn't get a pass from me. Beyond the bad gameplay, it was embarrassing to himself and the university. All for what, the meme? Quote
Drew Saenz Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 hours ago, PaulieD said: Amen, Alex. Mistakes are actually helpful, we learn from them, grow stronger. We've beat this horse to death, need to move on. But he's not really being held accountable. I'm very much in the minority that thinks this is a bigger deal than people want to admit, which is why I keep hammering it. This team's number 1 problem is discipline. Starts with the leaders. Quote
Joe Naural Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 22 hours ago, Drew Saenz said: Colin Simmons does not deserve to be heralded after his antics. Lost a lot of fans. colin simmons had what i say was a mel gibson Patriot revenge moment !!! where he had a machete just choppin away over the final dead Redcoat as his chilren looked on… blood everywhere he won .. he survived…saved the Longhorn nation …, yes he could have stopped choppin on dead soldier 10 secs earlier He is on my Team forever. I will use the Bill Parcels spproach to take out the piss n vinegar he has overflowing with.., not sure that method but would invent and apply as i imagine Parcels would discipline him with Add a lil of that freakin Meanes to our OL and ugot a freakin Team. . Edited 1 hour ago by Joe Naural Quote
UT_Ro Posted 8 minutes ago Posted 8 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Drew Saenz said: I disagree. A couple of negative plays don't make up for the needless selfishness. From the highest paid player and leader we expect more. Doesn't get a pass from me. Beyond the bad gameplay, it was embarrassing to himself and the university. All for what, the meme? Bro you act like you never did something dumb at 21 years old plus he could careless of what you think he's paid & about to be a top 10 pick Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.