PaulieD Posted Sunday at 12:27 PM Posted Sunday at 12:27 PM On 10/1/2026 at 12:51 PM, MBHORNSFAN said: in case anyone wants to know the location of the food court aka Tower Building I love the caption "what are you looking for?". Why, wax cup beers, of course. Duh. 2 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted Sunday at 04:59 PM Author Posted Sunday at 04:59 PM 4 hours ago, PaulieD said: I love the caption "what are you looking for?". Why, wax cup beers, of course. Duh. Yes please 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted Monday at 02:43 PM Author Posted Monday at 02:43 PM 1 hour ago, General Grant said: Wax cup beer yes please While yes I think I will. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted Monday at 05:11 PM Author Posted Monday at 05:11 PM The move the game to Jerry World potatos are funny. 1 Quote
Billy Dean Posted Monday at 09:09 PM Posted Monday at 09:09 PM On 9/28/2026 at 12:31 PM, MBHORNSFAN said: Lets discuss all things ou sucks and things we love about the game. My buddies and me always hang in the food court. It has become an annual tradition. Get there early, eat some good food and have some Shiner Bocks. We used to hang by the Greek stand but our buddy Greek guy is gone so the last few years we had to get other tables.... We have been doing this for about 30 years now. It's the nest day of the year. Would love if some OTF folks came by and have a cold one with us... Also everyone post pics from past games etc. Hook'em I don’t drink but I’ll say hello 3 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted Monday at 10:15 PM Author Posted Monday at 10:15 PM 1 hour ago, Billy Dean said: I don’t drink but I’ll say hello 🤘 Quote
General Grant Posted Monday at 11:18 PM Posted Monday at 11:18 PM 2 hours ago, Billy Dean said: I don’t drink but I’ll say hello Have a Diablo sandwich and a Dr Pepper hoss! 1 Quote
Billy Dean Posted Monday at 11:35 PM Posted Monday at 11:35 PM 16 minutes ago, General Grant said: Have a Diablo sandwich and a Dr Pepper hoss! Will do 2 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted yesterday at 12:57 PM Author Posted yesterday at 12:57 PM 13 hours ago, Billy Dean said: Will do Apparently the grilled cheese place in the food court is legit. I plan on giving them a try this year. 2 Quote
Billy Dean Posted yesterday at 01:55 PM Posted yesterday at 01:55 PM 56 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said: Apparently the grilled cheese place in the food court is legit. I plan on giving them a try this year. mmmmmmm 😋 I'll have that 3 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted yesterday at 02:02 PM Author Posted yesterday at 02:02 PM 6 minutes ago, Billy Dean said: mmmmmmm 😋 I'll have that A dude on Suly told me his buddy owns it... I told him I am definitely gonna try it now. 3 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said: It's 6:48 am and OU sucks. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.