TTown Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago According to Ross Dellenger they are closer than ever now. The Yahoo article has the details. Just get the $ right and pretty much will be done. https://x.com/RossDellenger/status/2105411439468900593?s=20 2 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago I don't see why they want 24 teams in the playoffs, it just further waters it down, imo. I think they'll get a lot more push back over 24 than they did 12. Quote
HonkEm Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Ugh. I hate this idea. We just expanded to 12 teams and now we're already talking about 24? At some point the regular season stops mattering. One of the best things about college football has always been that every game feels huge. A single loss can change your season. Expand it to 24 and we're moving closer to the NFL model where you can lose multiple games and still comfortably make the playoff. This feels a lot more like a TV money decision than a competitive balance decision. Not every problem in college football needs to be solved by adding more playoff games. Quote
GoHorns1 Posted 34 minutes ago Posted 34 minutes ago 1 hour ago, AusMOJO said: I don't see why they want 24 teams in the playoffs, it just further waters it down, imo. I think they'll get a lot more push back over 24 than they did 12. More money, more money. Regular season play determines seeding and possibly of 2 additional home games. Quote
AusMOJO Posted 27 minutes ago Posted 27 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, GoHorns1 said: More money, more money. Regular season play determines seeding and possibly of 2 additional home games. That would just turn me off CFB at that point. But I'm just one guy. But I don't get a share of the pie, so my opinion matters zero. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.