Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 3 hours ago Moderators Posted 3 hours ago OTF on the road Prichard, Ala. - I’m starting the week on the road seeing Texas commits and targets in the Mobile area. The day starts with a 6:40-8am practice at Vigor High. This will be OTF’s first look at 4-star++ EDGE/LB JaBarrius Garror. 14 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago You think he'll stick at Edge at Texas or do they see him more as LB? Quote
BurntOrangeHorn Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Hope you get an interview too! 🤘🏻🤘🏼🤘🤘🏽🤘🏾🤘🏿 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 3 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 3 hours ago 4 minutes ago, AusMOJO said: You think he'll stick at Edge at Texas or do they see him more as LB? Both… like Kosi, but he’s an elite pass rusher 5 Quote
Alex Butler Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Up and at em early!! @Gerry Hamilton are you ever NOT on the road lol?!?! Are you gonna be in Dallas this weekend?? 1 Quote
UT_Ro Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago What's the issue with LB recruiting? Is it Nansen, not offering enough money or what? 1 Quote
UT Longhorn Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 2 minutes ago, UT_Ro said: What's the issue with LB recruiting? Is it Nansen, not offering enough money or what? I doubt they just send him out on the road and let him decide how much to offer each recruit 1 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 3 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 3 hours ago Garror has 10 sacks this season 7 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 3 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 3 hours ago He’s fluctuating between 225 and 229 this season 4 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 3 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 3 hours ago HUDL this season: latest game: http://www.hudl.com/v/2UPiMy Quote
UT_Ro Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 14 minutes ago, UT Longhorn said: I doubt they just send him out on the road and let him decide how much to offer each recruit No shi.. I'm saying Texas not offering not Nansen Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 3 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 3 hours ago I spy skinny ankles 1 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 2 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 2 hours ago Elite bend IMG_2277.mov Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 2 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 2 hours ago After Coffee & Football I'm headed to Prattville High for afternoon practice 3 Quote
Deep in the heart Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 54 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: After Coffee & Football I'm headed to Prattville High for afternoon practice I appreciate all the hard work you put in Gerry. You definitely are putting miles on your ride to give us in person access. Have a Chik-Fil-A spicy chicken and waffles for me! 1 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 46 minutes ago Author Moderators Posted 46 minutes ago 26 minutes ago, Deep in the heart said: I appreciate all the hard work you put in Gerry. You definitely are putting miles on your ride to give us in person access. Have a Chik-Fil-A spicy chicken and waffles for me! Done for lunch lol 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.