Ben Blankenship Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago (edited) 16 minutes ago, WRNC said: What if he was on the 2023 team. I think they win the national championship that year. They might have won it with Jonathan Brooks. I can only imagine what Bijan would have looked like on that team Edited 2 hours ago by Ben Blankenship 1 Quote
Jordan91 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Wish he was somewhere with a chance to play in the Super Bowl. Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago “The only guy I’ve seen close to this is Barry Sanders.” — Troy Aikman while watching Bijan cut Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 26 minutes ago Moderators Posted 26 minutes ago Michael Penix in the Superdome is the best quarterback on the planet. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.