Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was an Assistant Principal in Albuquerque when he was head coach at NM. He came by the school several times as he was recruiting one of our lineman. He was always very kind and mild mannered. I am sad to hear of his passing. 

  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Moderators
Posted
2 minutes ago, Holy Cow said:

Wow, RIP.  @Jeff Howe did you attend/graduate from TSU (SWTS)?

Yes. Graduated in 2009. I graduated high school in 2002, so I get to use the Tommy Boy line, “A lot of people go to college for seven years” and it applies.

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Sad 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.