Califashorn75 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I was an Assistant Principal in Albuquerque when he was head coach at NM. He came by the school several times as he was recruiting one of our lineman. He was always very kind and mild mannered. I am sad to hear of his passing. 6 Quote
HookedOnTF Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago His greatest achievement may have been putting GP in line at TCU. Also, aggie jokes write themselves. Always. RIP Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago Fran guided Texas State into being an FBS program. I’ll always appreciate him coming back to San Marcos during that transition. 5 Quote
Holy Cow Posted 58 minutes ago Posted 58 minutes ago Wow, RIP. @Jeff Howe did you attend/graduate from TSU (SWTS)? Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 55 minutes ago Moderators Posted 55 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Holy Cow said: Wow, RIP. @Jeff Howe did you attend/graduate from TSU (SWTS)? Yes. Graduated in 2009. I graduated high school in 2002, so I get to use the Tommy Boy line, “A lot of people go to college for seven years” and it applies. 2 1 1 Quote
NBHorn64 Posted 26 minutes ago Posted 26 minutes ago @Jeff Howe Fellow Bobcat here. I graduated from TSU (SWTS when I was there) in 1987. Quote
NTXHornsFan Posted 6 minutes ago Posted 6 minutes ago 47 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said: Yes. Graduated in 2009. I graduated high school in 2002, so I get to use the Tommy Boy line, “A lot of people go to college for seven years” and it applies. @Jeff Howe when told he had to goto class 1 Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 2 minutes ago Moderators Posted 2 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, NTXHornsFan said: @Jeff Howe when told he had to goto class Fairly accurate. Lol 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.