Califashorn75 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I was an Assistant Principal in Albuquerque when he was head coach at NM. He came by the school several times as he was recruiting one of our lineman. He was always very kind and mild mannered. I am sad to hear of his passing. 6 Quote
HookedOnTF Posted 55 minutes ago Posted 55 minutes ago His greatest achievement may have been putting GP in line at TCU. Also, aggie jokes write themselves. Always. RIP Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 31 minutes ago Moderators Posted 31 minutes ago Fran guided Texas State into being an FBS program. I’ll always appreciate him coming back to San Marcos during that transition. 2 Quote
Holy Cow Posted 28 minutes ago Posted 28 minutes ago Wow, RIP. @Jeff Howe did you attend/graduate from TSU (SWTS)? Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 25 minutes ago Moderators Posted 25 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Holy Cow said: Wow, RIP. @Jeff Howe did you attend/graduate from TSU (SWTS)? Yes. Graduated in 2009. I graduated high school in 2002, so I get to use the Tommy Boy line, “A lot of people go to college for seven years” and it applies. 1 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.