Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My wife and I are making our annual trip to the Cotton Bowl from Austin. Looking for a new place to check out for dinner on Friday night. Staying around Deep Ellum area but would be willing to drive. Any recommendations on places to eat? Doesn't have to be fancy.  Thanks! 

Posted

Take fat boy Luka to dinner with you. As a Lakers fans, I can say I'd trade that lardass for Michael Cooper's step daughter. God we suck with that chubby as our best player.

  • Haha 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, harveycmd said:

Take fat boy Luka to dinner with you. As a Lakers fans, I can say I'd trade that lardass for Michael Cooper's step daughter. God we suck with that chubby as our best player.

Thanks for the Rec! lol 

  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, georgethepunter said:

Thanks for the Rec! lol 

Chubby boy makes Charles Barkley look like some kind of work out specialist. I'm guessing he's about 45% body fat. Pelinka is dumber than CJ.

Edited by harveycmd
  • Haha 1
Posted

I live way up north in the suburbs, so we don’t get into Dallas often that early. If you decide to go out for dinner, we like these spots.

Nick and Sams

Javier’s Gourmet Mexicano

 

Posted

Babe's is my go to place every time I'm back in the Metroplex. Home cooking at its finest with unlimited family style sides. Their cream corn would be on my final meal list.

Several locations in the area.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.