OTFBrandon Posted 57 minutes ago Posted 57 minutes ago @Bobby Burton @CJ Vogel @Gerry Hamilton Is the missing link for the offense these past few seasons including this year, a ready to die QB? I feel like I haven’t seen any QB since Sam Ehlinger play so proud to be a longhorn. Nothing rattled that guy, just like VY and Colt. Just some ride or die guys. Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 54 minutes ago Moderators Posted 54 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, OTFBrandon said: @Bobby Burton @CJ Vogel @Gerry Hamilton Is the missing link for the offense these past few seasons including this year, a ready to die QB? I feel like I haven’t seen any QB since Sam Ehlinger play so proud to be a longhorn. Nothing rattled that guy, just like VY and Colt. Just some ride or die guys. I don’t think that’s the issue. I don’t question Arch’s will, toughness or anything of that nature. 3 Quote
HookemFromOkc Posted 53 minutes ago Posted 53 minutes ago Just now, Jeff Howe said: I don’t think that’s the issue. I don’t question Arch’s will, toughness or anything of that nature. I question his decision making, and his overall skills. Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 52 minutes ago Moderators Posted 52 minutes ago Just now, HookemFromOkc said: I question his decision making, and his overall skills. That’s a different conversation. 1 Quote
OTFBrandon Posted 52 minutes ago Author Posted 52 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Jeff Howe said: I don’t think that’s the issue. I don’t question Arch’s will, toughness or anything of that nature. No you’re completely right, I guess I’m just tired of everyone hating our own Qb year after year. 1 Quote
HookemFromOkc Posted 44 minutes ago Posted 44 minutes ago (edited) 8 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said: That’s a different conversation. A convo that probably wont happen because his name is Manning and not Johnson...I hope he turns it around and proves me wrong. Edited 44 minutes ago by HookemFromOkc Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.