Texas RB commit Raycine Guillory made a video about his junior day visit/commitment

I’m not going to fib and say I watched all 44 minutes, but I skimmed through and saw several instances of Coach Choice doing his thing. It’s interesting to see his approach, essentially treating these 16 year old guys with peer-like respect, adult to adult. It’s clearly resonating. I also suspect Tashard lets everyone in the room know who’s boss when needed. What a great member of the staff, I hope we can find a way to keep him happy forever. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• Moderators
18 hours ago, GoHorns1 said:

Blake, Did Raycine go to junior day with the intention to commit ?

He was definitely the only one with a film crew! But I’m not sure on the actual answer. Like Bobby said, we will try to find out. 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 hours ago, GoHorns1 said:

Blake, Did Raycine go to junior day with the intention to commit ?

Watching the video it seems like it. Especially seeing his comments after the basketball game. 

I also loved the back and forth with the SOC player and Jackson Christian's moms face. lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Watching the video it seems like it. Especially seeing his comments after the basketball game. 

I also loved the back and forth with the SOC player and Jackson Christian's moms face. lol

Haha… the ending was one of the highlights of the video. 

Good video of behind the scenes stuff we usually don't see. Not real big on the SOC stuff at the end. Seemed they were playing, but could have went South in a hurry. Not a good look imo, maybe need chaperones riding all the time ha jk.

• Hook 'Em 1