Aggies super pissed thread

What are we doing to get back?
1,420 Views | 15 Replies

Too Chains

8:04p 

While I fully expect the fan base to go full Tceh battery throwing and constant level of drunk cajun heckling during the baseball series next year, what are we going to do to get back? They don't deserve any level of decency or professionalism and should be treated like the low level scum of the earth they are.

lol…. Idiots.

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, jkates said:

IMG_4853.jpeg

Finally someone getting honest over there!! My theory is he’s never much cared for TAMU even when at TCU and he now gets to stick it to them when he can, but also sees this as an opportunity to stoke this rivalry to a roaring flame 🔥 so we can show the rest of the country that Texas has two of the most intense rivalries in college sports. Second to none!

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Neil Leininger said:

Texas and Del Conte spend almost -1 minutes everyday thinking about aggy, aggy and their administration spend every minute of every day thinking about Texas.

Other than Trev, but he got a swift course in Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/26/2024 at 8:10 AM, Shane said:

It’s like pissed little children lol 

Little children who need pacifiers—they will quiet down a little (not much)as soon as a new baseball coach is hired.

• Hook 'Em 1

Watching TexAgs this morning for the 2nd time ever and I gotta say, it’s finally dawning on them that this coaching switch is really just the way things go. 

High and mighty host talking about who they are going to hire.. and then what players can they bring with them.. but then qualifying it to say “but don’t be dirty about it.” Other guy says but you have to talk to the players if you want them to come with you. Points out how coaches always bring a few players with them these days. Also drops a good reference to Elijah Robinson recruiting from atm to Syracuse this past bowl season without much fuss. 
I really think they’re struggling to pull a new hire from a big program because they’ve scared the crap out of coaches who don’t want to get the treatment Schloss is getting. They’ll have to go down a tier and get someone from a place that can’t possibly compare to atm’s money and conference. DBU, ECU, Wake.. those places are an obvious step below in funding and fans would get it more or less. Or they can hire a top assistant from a big place. But they’ll be settling for a someone who won’t mind being called a lesser choice, who Aggie are disappointed with, who wants the big pay check, and who probably doesn’t know what he’s walking into. There is no Schloss level guy out there who would want this situation 

• Hook 'Em 2

People tend to forget......COLLEGE SPORTS IS CHANGING!! IT HAS BEEN CHANGING THE PAST FEW YEARS!!!

Cry me a river aggieland....will always be 'little brother'. Cheer up! We are in the NIL ERA for crying out loud!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/26/2024 at 7:50 PM, ThatHornsGuy87 said:

You will never be able to convince me that is not a cult lol

Hey it’s just a bunch of cool broz hanging out with other cool doodz who like to wear tight clothes, work out, dance, and listen to house music. Who needs beautiful cheerleaders when you’ve got hit and sweaty yell leaders?

• Haha 2