Sark and Loreal getting a divorce

17 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

No. There may be more to it in a positive way for both of them, but I'm gonna stay out of his personal life.

Agree with Bobby. I got divorced after 21 years and found I had more time and mental energy to put into my work. I hope this is true for him and I wish her the best also. Unfortunately, sometimes it's just best for both. I noticed his belt buckle...is that "H" for Head Coach or Hermes? I suspect it's the latter!

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Hashtag said:

The man had moobs, now he doesn’t. 

57 minutes ago, Skoal Brother said:

I’ll bet Sally would send some cookies if asked. She’s been in the trenches. She understands.  Surprised Mack hasn’t already asked her to get a bakin and a shippin 

Speaking of moobs. 

On 8/23/2024 at 6:49 AM, Question_ said:

They released a whole damn press release…people will inquire

No offence, but who cares? They released a statement which is more than most people do. It sounds amicable and they’re both good people. I think when they release an announcement it’s pretty final regardless of what the legal papers say. Move on, they have. 

• Hook 'Em 3

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FKINSIDETEXAS said:

Why the hell does this thread keep getting brought up.     Hopefully they work it out, pray for their family & hush dawg.    Worry about your own damn personal life 

The next time they have an argument tell them NOT to submit a whole Ass press release….

21 minutes ago, Question_ said:

The next time they have an argument tell them NOT to submit a whole Ass press release….

They likely started proceedings and were able to reconcile like you would hope for. 

2 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I, for one, enjoyed Sark's focusness without having to worry about a wife.

1) he won a conference championship and went to the playoffs and signed a top 5 class with a wife

2) his wife has played no small part in making Texas "cool" again.  From small things like gameday outfits to bigger things like her relationship with the players (Worthy and others seemed to have a close bond with her) her contributions have all been great additions to the culture of Texas football and Texas athletics.  Not to mention she played a major part in his journey to even get here and, if you believe the rumors, was a factor in him not jumping when Bama opened up.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, DiggsTX said:

1) he won a conference championship and went to the playoffs and signed a top 5 class with a wife

2) his wife has played no small part in making Texas "cool" again.  From small things like gameday outfits to bigger things like her relationship with the players (Worthy and others seemed to have a close bond with her) her contributions have all been great additions to the culture of Texas football and Texas athletics.  Not to mention she played a major part in his journey to even get here and, if you believe the rumors, was a factor in him not jumping when Bama opened up.

Counterpoint:

GTY-1441039172-e1668302389484.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6