The bad side of the portal ...

I understand they kids need agents but not care for the fact the do there’s a few that seem to be wolfs in sheep’s clothing taking advantage of these young men isn’t something I care for, most probably don’t have any consideration for the kid they are representing only there billfold 

Someone (not the NCAA) needs to be the adult in the room and create enforceable rules and regulations wrt the portal and agents. The status quo is doing more harm than good to many athletes. In a few years we’ll see a 30 for 30 highlighting players who sacrificed education and development for money and are now working any odd job for a living.

The world is full of sharks. All schools can do is educate these kids on the risks that exist in the process. At the end of the day, they are legally adults, they make their decision and they live with the consequences. You cannot make too many rules to protect people from themselves, not in a free society.

• Hook 'Em 1

I have been ripped off in business twice in the last 10 years.

Life is hard.  Most people can't be trusted.

This young man is actually lucky that he learned this lesson so early in life.

That is all life is- a series of lessons and then you die.