11 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

OnTexasFootball is monitoring the recruitment of Hightower High DB Kade Phillips.

OTF was alerted earlier in the week that the 6-2, 180 pounder was considering a flip to LSU. 

Hopefully we can hang on to him I liked his film unless the staff is chasing a upgrade 

7 minutes ago, Uthookem4800 said:

That tells me he really wanted to go to LSU an Texas was his second choice 

Tells me lsu thought they’d still get Antoine back so weren’t all in on Phillips.  And now they’ve upped their offer since Antoine went to Miami.  

Edited by pinkman_90

1 hour ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

OnTexasFootball is monitoring the recruitment of Hightower High DB Kade Phillips.

OTF was alerted earlier in the week that the 6-2, 180 pounder was considering a flip to LSU. 

Interesting because they already have good numbers at the DB positions. Come oooooon Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, CaseMcCoyTruther said:

Ain’t no way Coley Cole DM’d me with this. He’s happy Phillips may commit because he likes being right that much.

Never met a more pathetic Longhorn hahahah. New heights of message board loser have been achieved

IMG_1839.jpeg

What a loser.  Makes me think Harris was right with whatever he did.