14 minutes ago, CaseMcCoyTruther said:

Ain’t no way Coley Cole is saving comments and DMing people to be right… bro loves validation that I guess he never gets?

He’s happy Phillips may flip AWAY FROM TEXAS because he likes being right that much. Maybe he’s an LSU fan? 

Never met a more pathetic Longhorn hahahah. New heights of message board loser have been achieved

(btw he’s now trying to sell me season tickets)

IMG_1839.jpeg

Cry harder 😭😭😭😭😭 enjoy your day #HookEm #FireBrandonHarris

hahah past two days were funny! 

Hilarious times for the board

idk who you are bro but mods are gunna shut you down and that kinda sucks for someone who is obviously related to a player to some extent. 

Just be cool. Give us some inside info if/when you can and chill bruv 

Hook em. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, hookemrj13 said:

hahah past two days were funny! 

Hilarious times for the board

idk who you are bro but mods are gunna shut you down and that kinda sucks for someone who is obviously related to a player to some extent. 

Just be cool. Give us some inside info if/when you can and chill bruv 

Hook em. 

All time fumble by Coley Cole lol

33 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

I’ll be waiting 😭

Man I will no doubt. But I want the real full story though. Was it because somebody got left off at the Scrimmage last week? That's all I can figure. And fr was that just part of it, or really playing cb?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, CaseMcCoyTruther said:

@Bobby Burton @CJ Vogelcan we do something about this guy? Been so annoying that I turned off all email notifications. Would like to enjoy OTF not deal with this nonsense.

Look at this guy 😭😭😭😭😭 if u can’t take the heat don’t engage in the conversation #LogOff #CyberabullyingIsntReal

• Haha 1

Just now, ColeyCole said:

Look at this guy 😭😭😭😭😭 if u can’t take the heat don’t engage in the conversation #LogOff #CyberabullyingIsntReal

This isn’t twitter — this is the behavior that OTF has explicitly stated they want to avoid. Just trying to help clean up the spam.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, ColeyCole said:

I will one final time . On Twitter. In a space. Dm me for the time and place. 

RIP man I tried haha 

too big for your own head lookin boy 

I hope whoever you represent knows what ya up to on the sneaky link 

I agree somewhat with the ColeyCole....Sark has to hire a superior to Harris that knows what he's doing if Harris is to remain in that position. He wasn't ready for the spotlight and is flat out bad at the NIL side of that position.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I agree somewhat with the ColeyCole....Sark has to hire a superior to Harris that knows what he's doing if Harris is to remain in that position. He wasn't ready for the spotlight and is flat out bad at the NIL side of that position.

1000 percent agree . If u don’t believe me ask Brandon Harris what he said to Evan Stewart that made him decommit from Texas ……..

then ask dakorien Moore how he feels about Brandon Harris ! 

3 minutes ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

We’ll be alright with or without kade. Best of luck at LSU and we’ll be whipping your ass on saturdays in the future. 

Heard this all too many times ….. when does it end ? I thought the best players in Texas were supposed to stay and play in Texas ? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Assistant Regional Manager said:

If you've been paying attention, this hasn't been a thing in about 10 years.

The best from Florida, California and Louisiana have chosen to play for Texas in recent cycles. Is that okay with you?

I think that’s why we haven’t reached the grand pinnacle. Has to mean more. State on your chest family on your back. It’s a reason every school in America wants a pipeline into Texas. The best in Florida / Cali / Hawaii  don’t always mean better than the home state kids. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3