5 hours ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

Hell of a game so far. Gonna be a stud 

He’s already a stud & he’s getting better every time he steps foot on the field. I think the staff has seen enough & he will play more & more. Him & Hill on the field at LB together gives this team a freakish tandem there.

• Hook 'Em 7

21 hours ago, Austalgia said:

Better play him more. Meritocracy  

You know Gbenda and Hill are the starters. Both are having great seasons, who should he play more over? Not that it matters because Texas liberally subs on their defense throughout the game, but Gbenda, Hill, and Lefau all get a lot of snaps.

10 hours ago, Neil Leininger said:

You know Gbenda and Hill are the starters. Both are having great seasons, who should he play more over? Not that it matters because Texas liberally subs on their defense throughout the game, but Gbenda, Hill, and Lefau all get a lot of snaps.

I guess more than Gbenda next week.  When Gbenda makes some more splash plays and is more efficient, then he can grab it back.  Still getting reps and rotating, but increase the snaps of the players that are making splash plays.  That is how a meritocracy works. Take out the name and and the seniority play the player who is making the most plays. Not saying Gbenda not playing well, but every time players like Lefau and some others get in they make splash plays.  Get them in more. 

42 minutes ago, Austalgia said:

I guess more than Gbenda next week.  When Gbenda makes some more splash plays and is more efficient, then he can grab it back.  Still getting reps and rotating, but increase the snaps of the players that are making splash plays.  That is how a meritocracy works. Take out the name and and the seniority play the player who is making the most plays. Not saying Gbenda not playing well, but every time players like Lefau and some others get in they make splash plays.  Get them in more. 

Lulz, no. Gbenda is playing at an elite level.

2 hours ago, Neil Leininger said:

Lulz, no. Gbenda is playing at an elite level.

Nvm, coaches agree with me. Lefau already getting more snaps than Gbenda according to CJ Vogel.  Both are good.  Lefau has 2 sacks though.  I wish both players the best. Competition good.