Steve Sarkisian Postgame Press Conference (October 19)

CJ Vogel

5 minutes ago, ThatHornsGuy87 said:

You can't be serious in thinking that was a racist comment.. if deep down that's what you think, you need serious help

I don’t believe everything needs to get personal. I feel it’s ok to criticize but don’t get personal. ( kinda like you saying if that’s what I think , then I need serious help . )  I’ve been supporting The Texas Longhorns since 1967 . 
I’ll keep supporting them without making personal comments about them. But that’s just me right.! I’m the one that needs help . I don’t think so . 

Now attacking a player because he has some bad games is another story, but has nothing to do with the seriousness of racism. He needs to play better if he wants to start at Texas.  The O line didn’t block horribly on a lot of those plays.  Quinn was not stepping up in the pocket and not releasing the ball fast enough.  The NFL  rushes like that all the time with excellent OL (all pro) holding off the rush for a “time”.  Now I haven’t rewatched, but one play in particular by the our goal line, Kelvin Banks had an amazing battle with their top edge (forgot name) then at the end Quinn with lack of movement fell when the DL went to the ground and got his feet.  Number one, Quinn should have released the ball by then. Number two, he should have been aware of the rush and stepped up by then.  I am rooting for Quinn, these are kids who are hoping for a future, so I’m not attacking them I agree, but stating the objective facts is another story. Hope he gets to it and gets better next week.  

• Hook 'Em 1